How to Book
After checking the availability, a provisional booking can be made by telephone. To secure the booking please complete the booking form and send it with your holding deposit of 25%. This holding deposit is non-returnable in the event of cancellation by the client if less than 9 weeks notice is given.
A security deposit of £50 will be required and should be paid with the balance of the holiday cost. This being held against any charges for breakages, damages, cleaning etc., but this of course will be returned in full where no liability for charges is incurred. The security deposit is returnable on cancellation by the client.
(1) By you - cancellation charges will be made as follows:-
- 9 weeks or more before departure.....loss of deposit
- 6/9 weeks before departure.....50% of holiday
- 4/6 weeks before departure.....80% of holiday
- 4 weeks or less before departure.....100% of holiday
Date of cancellation which must be in writing will be accepted as postmark on the envelope.
To protect yourselves we recommend that you take out insurance to cover the cost of your holiday should cancellation occur.
(2) By us - we are unable to accept responsibility for any aspect of your holiday arrangements affected by matters over which we have no control. Our liability is limited to the availability of the accommodation for the dates booked. In the event of the accommodation not being available due to fire, floods etc., the full amount paid in respect of the accommodation will be refunded to you.
The accommodation provided is only for the use of the clients shown on the booking form, subletting, sharing etc, is strictly prohibited.
You will be advised where to find the keys prior to your arrival
Clients are requested to leave the house clean and tidy with special attention to cooker, fridge/freezer and bathroom areas. Failure to do so will result in an extra charge and/or retention of security deposit.
Well behaved pets are welcome and the garden is fenced in for their safety, but subject to a maximum of 2 dogs and they must not be left unattended in the cottage.
To the best of our knowledge the information provided here is up to date and accurate and if any changes are necessary we will do our best to advise you as soon as possible. However, should you have a grievance please let us know immediately.
If any damage or breakage occurs within the accommodation, please advise us immediately.